“Loving & Living Music – in search of Musicianship”
A collection of interviews to be published as a reference book for formal & informal education use. Interviews will be with well-known international and UK musicians & music professionals in order for the book to have wide-reaching appeal to educators, musicians and music fans alike.
The questions we are asking are:
- What is musicianship?
- Why is musicianship important?
- What’s the impact of having it & not having it?
- What would be a good way of teaching musicianship?
- What are you own strengths & weaknesses in terms of musicianship? (if relevant)
We are looking for:
- Well-known artists, musicians and producers who might be interested in donating an interview for the book. We also welcome a photo and a short biog of their choice.
- Funding for publishing the book.
- Help to promote this part of the project.
email: hello (at) lovinglivingmusic (dot) com